- Having numerous friends come by to show their support. Love you all!
- Seeing fellow SFetsy members once again and meeting new ones :)
- Assisting lovely Kim with her friends bridal shower cupcakes while helping her choose a Hair Petals piece for the wedding.
- Meeting a lovely Yelper named Jane who came just for the cuppies :)
- Assisting a soon-to-be bride with cupcakes for her rehersal dinner in September.
- Turning around only to find your closest South Torrance classmate from 3rd to 5th grade for the first time in over 20 years. Random, but heartwarming!
- Taking a photo with your long lost friend to remember this moment.
- My boyfriend Sean trying to reformat my new digital camera, but instead erases every single photo taken at the show. Including the one of my friend and I. Booooo!
We are very excited for our little getaway to celebrate our 5 year anniversary and visit with my best friend in her new home in CR. I am making some tropical themed Hair Petals that she will be selling in her shop Urban Eclectic in Tamarindo. Five more days and counting. Lots to do!