Friday, August 22, 2008

Checking In

We returned from our lovely vacation less than a week ago and have been in hiding ever since :) Sean and I loved every minute of our adventure and look forward to returning again in 2009. Pura Vida!


In the next few weeks I will be revamping my Hair Petals Etsy shop. Be on the lookout for my new look and beautiful new hair pieces. I have over 20 new Hair Petals that I was unable to post prior to our departure. Now it's back to business!

Late September, I will be selling Mira Cakes for my dear friend Giselle's Team in Training fundraiser at Nirvana Salon in Los Gatos. She will be hosting a Day of Beauty to raise funds for her upcoming TNT marathon. The date is to be determined and I will share all of the details as they come in!
NEWSFLASH ~ I have an opportunity to sell Mira Cakes at a very popular South Bay restaurant. Had a great conversation yesterday with one of the owners of this eatery and this could be BIG. Once things firm up I will share all of the details. :)

On a side note, the thought of the upcoming fall weather has my brain in *holiday mode*. I look forward to decorating my mini *year round tree* ....which will probably be fulled decorated for Halloween in mid - September. I know. I'm bad, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE to deco.

2 comments:

MorelloFamilia said...

How incredible! A restuarant possibility and one that is nearby mi casa. Lookout local bakeries, Mira Cakes is on the loose with originality! :)

BTW - Check out my latest blog regarding "fall deco". You're gonna have yourself a laugh (meanwhile, I'm pissed as hell).

xoxoxo

SpaceCwby said...

Really sweet site!
Best of wishes on both your wonderful talents. Nice pics...