Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday C~Love!


Happy Birthday to my beautiful friend & creative soul~sister Christina! Our girls came together last night to celebrate the life of this lovely lady. These are photos of her special birthday cupcakes that reflected one of her many passions = sunflowers!

I baked my signature Red Velvet cupcakes because my girls love them. The white & dark chocolate sunflowers are handmade by me and dusted with a shimmery luster dust to really bring out the petals. The cupcakes look super elegant and reflect my sweet Christina perfectly.

4 comments:

MorelloFamilia said...

Oh my dearest Miranda! How I LOVE YOU so! These were beyond delicious and simply the most gorgeous cupcakes that I have EVER seen in my life. You truly know me well when you created these pieces of art for me. BRAVO! Love you forever. xoxoxo

marae said...

Those are so pretty Miranda!!! I love the chocolate sunflowers...I have yet to experiment with chocolate molds to that extent, but love the golden brushed tops.

GoyaDesigns said...

Hi Miranda,

I got your blog site and etsy site through Mrs. Jamie's blog, Pretty Ditty. I really like your hair accessories and your cupcakes look almost too cute to eat. I found it interesting that we have much alike. I am a mom and mom inspired, baker and cake decorator and I also use various beads. Only I use beads to make jewelry. If you'd like to check out my etsy shop it is www.GoyaDesigns.etsy.com I'll definitely check out your blog more often.

christina said...

It looks like you've been really busy since you got back from your trip. Everything looks delicious, as always! Hope things are going well for you.