Sunday, October 12, 2008

Harvest Love


My arms are open wide, embracing the fall season. This is my FAVORITE time of year!! A few of my fall favorites: Cozy sweaters, toasty evenings by the fire with my boys, delicious soups, reconnecting with out of town family, crock pot dinners, holiday daydreams w/C~Love, digging through my costume box, walking through the leaves at Vasona Park, Friendship Thanksgiving at the Morello casa, metallic flecked scarves, skirts and sleek leather boots, pumpkin EVERYTHING, homemade apple pie, Mexican mocha's, sporting my signature color PURPLE and of course.....BAKING.

I am fully stocked and geared up for the fall/holiday baking season. It's going to be a busy one and I am ready to bake up a storm.

New Mira Cakes! My flavors for the fall season:

* Caramel Apple
* Pumpkin Spice
* Cranberry Orange
* Snickerdoodle

2 comments:

MorelloFamilia said...

I want to photoshop ourselves skipping down the path in the top photo! LOVE IT! Oh how I love this time of year as well. FRIENDSHIP SEASON! Glad to already be enjoying it with you, and excited to try out your new fall flavors soon, too! xoxo

Pretty Ditty said...

You are not going to believe this but I was just thinking about you today, and how I haven't heard from you for awhile. I was already planning on checking in with you on your blog and you beat me to it by checking in with my blog first. I truly hope all is well with you. Love the pics and flavors =)