Monday, December 29, 2008

Creation Inspirations

Whether it's baking or creating something pretty I cannot sit still. Ever. It's SUPER rare for me to sit through a movie at home or just simply chill out. Yes, I'm currently on vacation, however that does not mean that I'm just vegging out :)

This week I am working on cupcakes and hair pieces for a New Years Eve event and a few upcoming weddings. How nice is it to provide cupcakes and accessories for one event = fabulous!!

Earlier this year, I started collecting vintage jewelry to use in my Hair Petals pieces. Because my cupcake biz has kept me so busy, I haven't had the time to dedicate to my accessories. I'd like to introduce my Revamped Vintage line from Hair Petals. Here are a few photos of a recent creation.....


In addition to the pieces above, I just completed flowers for a bridal party.



I'm working on an adorable flower girl head piece that should be completed by the weekend. Stay tuned!

1 comments:

MorelloFamilia said...

These look even more stunning in person! Simply one of a kind and very vintage inspired. I adore your style and creativity. xoxo