Friday, May 23, 2008

Domestic Goddess

This is going to sound very *house~wifey*, but I LOVE kitchenware. Le Creuset, Chicago Metallic, All-Clad, Emile Henry....I would gladly accept you in my home over a new pair of kick ass heels ANYTIME. Oh my, I must be growing up?! Look ma :)

Anyways, I was running errands during my lunch break and stumbled upon a little treasure called The Cupcake Courier. It was the last one in stock so I am assuming it is pretty popular. This case has three removable trays and will hold a total of 36 cupcakes. It's perfect for transporting cupcakes place to place while holding them steady. The ONLY thing that I don't like about it is the handle is pretty wide and not ergonomically friendly. When you have the case fully loaded with cupcakes it's VERY heavy and difficult to carry for a long period of time. Perhaps I should develop my own line of cases. Hmmmmmm!







Today I delivered my 18th cupcake order (Thanks Yelp) to a sweet girl named Rosa. The sweet treats were a surprise for her brother and sister-in-law's 10th wedding anniversary and she requested a l-o-v-e theme. Congrats to Hilda & Juan!!!!



Say a little prayer for those affected by the Santa Cruz Mountian fires. We have had crazy weather up here the last couple of days and it looks like it may shower tomorrow. Hopefully the wind will die down and the firefighters will be able to contain the blaze.

Enjoy your Memorial Weekend everyone. I am going to chill out and reeeeeeelax. XOXO

8 comments:

marae said...

Mira darling, I got a pink Cupcake Courier a few weeks ago! I was so excited...I ordered it from Amazon. An edge was cracked...but I think I will still keep it because I'm LAZY about shipping back. Did you get yours locally???

Yay for 18th order, those are super cute girl. Enjoy your wkd...ours is lazy and we love it.

Miranda said...

Hi Mara!

I found mine at Target on Coleman. After I purchased mine I went online and saw that they had other pastel colors. I love them!

Yes! Cheers to a lazy weekend. This weather is terrible though. I was looking forward to catching some rays not raindrops!

XOXOXO

Honeyed Hashette said...

I AM SO JEALOUS! I want a blue cupcake courier SO BADLY! I am waiting until we move into our house to buy anymore kitchen gadgets though.

Curious though- how much do you charge for cupcakes?

Miranda said...

Hi Janna!

I love the blue as well.

My cupcakes start at $2 a piece for basic cakes. I increase the price per cake if any special deco is required.

Thanks for checking in and wnjoy your week :)

marae said...

oooh Target has them now! good to know...they were sold out for months online!

btw what did you use for the heart in your cute love cuppie, is that a fondant heart or something else?

Miranda said...

The hearts are large quins!

Honeyed Hashette said...

Inspired by you, I just ordered 2 of these from Amazon! Now I am set. :) Yay!

Miranda said...

That's a lot of cupcake storage Janna! What colors did your order? I would love a light pink one!