Saturday, June 7, 2008

Girly Cakes

I had a fun filled deco night that ended early this morning. Here are some photos of what I came up with :)

For my friend Tisha's sisters baby shower I did Red Velvet's and Double Strawberry cupcakes. I love how the daisy's came out. I colored the fondant light pink and dusted each flower with a gorgeous iridescent luster dust.


Think PINK! For Shauna's 30th Birthday.


These fun cupcakes are for Amanda's Sex and the City movie night!


Not so girly, but oh so good! Cookies and Cream cupcakes and Double Chocolate. Got milk?

4 comments:

marae said...

awwwww....those look so amazing, lady!!! i love the cookies n'cream ones...i have a recipe for those but have not really spent any time with it yet. i am making some yummy strawberry ones right now!

i love your fondant daisies!! i keep meaning to play around a bit more with my fondant and do more flowers but i haven't had time.

love the birdie picture...hi to sean and hug the westies!

Honeyed Hashette said...

you have been busy, girl!

Sophie said...

Those cookies and cream cupcakes look heavenly! Great idea :D...I could so go for one of those right now!

Nice meeting you, btw.

Miranda said...

Hi Sophie! Thank you for stopping by. Nice to meet you as well my dear.