Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tagged!

Mara, fellow cupcake diva and Westie mommy from Lick the Spatula tagged me today! What a fun way to discover something new. Tagging seems similar to a virtual chain letter that keeps going and going...just add your own flair. Love it!

The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

*What was I doing ten years ago? 1998 - I was living in Los Angeles, working my second year at Air Castle in Santa Monica. Whoa - 11 years in the industry. Who would have thought???

*What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Go to the market
2. Make Hair Petals
3. CLEAN - ugh. Mama and little brother are coming to visit. Tempted to hire maid...hmmmm
4. Tend to my garden
5. Call my daddy! Happy Father's Day Dad!

*Five snacks I enjoy
1. Fresh Pineapple
2. Chips, salsa & guac
3. CHEESE, CHEESE and more CHEESE
4. Unsalted almonds & cranberries
5. Did I already mention that I love cheese?

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Provide for my family
2. Purchase land & a sweet villa in Italy
3. Travel the world
4. Give to charity

Places I've lived: (Are you really ready for this one????)
1. Toronto, Canada - eh?
2. Bellevue, WA
3. Torrance, CA
4. Lancaster, CA
5. Hawthorne, CA
6. Santa Monica, CA
7. Los Angeles, CA
8. San Francisco, CA
9. Larkspur, CA
10. San Rafael, CA
11. San Jose, CA

Jobs I've had:
1. Carl's Jr - haha!
2. Perfumania
3. Beach Babies
4. Wall Street Catering
5. Air Castle
6. Sunset Aviation
7. Still in aviation, but won't tell ya where ;)

Tag...you're it!! Let's learn a little bit about these fabulous bloggers I admire......

* Morello Familia
* Pretty Ditty
* Les Chic Boutique
* Mikiye Creations
* Anna Marie Horner

Happy Sunday everyone!!!

2 comments:

marae said...

Love it...!! So cute.

I love cheese too...and btw we have a great cleaning team that comes every 2 weeks..I can email you her name and # if you want!

Pretty Ditty said...

Thanks for tagging me. I enjoyed doing it and I enjoyed reading your tag post. I'm so glad you're blogging. I look forward to more reads of yours.